Monday, September 12, 2011

I enjoy hackathons...



Here is my Hackathon pitch. I re-built something I tried to build last year, from scratch by building a social commerce object feed system at the back end and then plugging it together to make an ebay on facebook. It still has the old ugly look of my first effort, but design should be easily solved now it works properly at the back end.



In fact it’s quite a powerful back end as it can power all kinds of e-commerce and m-commerce. The http://apps.Facebook.com/ForAuction is just a test implementation of the API! Right now it’s just in sign-up-and-express-interest stage and I’ll probably make it fully live later in the week.

Happy.

Now remember this pitch was after I’d been up coding for 24 hours (on incredibly uncomfortable folding chairs whose ergonomics were such that I have an aching back and bruised ass after sitting on them for about 21 hours!):

ForAuction…

No comments: